Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Wednesday 03/02/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


And today going to be quite a long day for me as I am joining our DARe to Serve Training as a floater.




Belabih usulnya anak damit ah org mengambar kedia ya plang terpanggil org hehehehehe. Asalnya bergambar sama kaka saja sekali nah my wife udahnya nampak Aileen atu apalagi. Nda tah dapat tinggal tu.





Just sharing a few photos yang boleh ku upload on my blog. This was group 2 and since kami would be handling the third group terpaksa tah aku jadi floater the whole session. Just to take some feel into it as well as taking some presenting pointers from other trainers.


I have to admit guys this coffee here at Radisson Hotel was the best and the great thing about it was that it is free-flow baa!

W

No comments: