Saturday, March 06, 2021

Saturday 16/01/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Saturday.


Somebody is one year old today. Alhamdulillah, atas izin Allah jua the baby girl is now 1. May you grow to be a pious person who respected her parent, sisters, and elders. May your long journey ahead will always be under the guidance of Allah.


To be honest guys, I haven't been doing this much lately. And to finally have the time to sweat it out was indeed a blessing.



My wife was super excited about Mika's birthday celebration that she shared with me all this little project that she did with her older sisters as well as her birthday cake. Although I must add it was not the cake that she wanted haha.





Things I did in the afternoon. I went out of the house to pick up my wife's driving license that has been renewed. Then had lunch at SPICE's Sungai Tilong. Just taking my sweet time before fetching my wife from work.




Just finishing up some errands before heading home and for Aileen Mikhayla's Lil birthday celebration.

W

No comments: