Sunday, May 17, 2020

Tuesday 28/04/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Day two and i still gets the headache.


Not much to share jua today. But earlier at work i had an interview with my Senior Manager for my Performance Bonus. Alhamdulillah it went well and hopefully the kaching would be well received  jua amount nya. Nganya the moment waiting for my queue atu ah Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku. I have a bad migraine that half of my face felt numb. Luckily aku terdpt minyak panas so just balik urap the side of my head with it. Helps a bit though once saja selasai interview on the way balik ke rumah bebalik lagi ya.

Honestly lah ah ada jua lah rasa ku kan sungkai atu but ku lawan telling myself this is dugaan berpuasa. Kalau ku tahan sampai ke rumah i could just sleep it off and in shaa Allah it will gets better. And it does but sampai malam jua lah ada tahi tahi nya atu.

Meanwhile gambar di atas atu aku senyum2 snapped masa kami bersahur. Kaka kana suruh try puasa tahun ani. How did she goes? Well kanak2 umur 6 years old paham paham je lah. And then gambar kedua di atas atu i took masa kami santai2 lapas sungkai. Like i said tahi tahi migraine atu masih ada. And honestly guys it was not a pleasant feeling.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-


No comments: