Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday 14/05/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Thursday and workload is kinda heavy today.




After ngantar my Wife at work then taus tah ku ke site. We are assisting other team for their project with one of the food distributor company in Brunei. 


Like i said we have a heavy day today. This was the third meeting that our team are seating. Too much discussion and decision to be made hence why at the end of the day, we texted our Senior Manager and had his idea on how to tackle things.


And then i received a video call from c Daming Faiha. Ya Rabbi i was in the meeting so i was kinda macam panicking sampai tertakan bah hahahahah adik adik.


Salah aku atu bukannya kemarin. Today yang govt employee mid month pay day and as usual di airport tah the best place to withdraw your money.


Satay for sungkai wooohooo thannk you sygggg!

It's been awhile since i had something from here. So i told my Wife singgah tani membali murtabak for sungkai.

When i received this message from my Boss taus ilang mood ku. I was having my nap sekali bangun bangun cek hp. Macam taus kami dalam group atu terngaga. The timeline was mental and honestly langsung nda tau if we can deliver or not.



So i said to myself screw it. That is for tomorrow to worry about and i'm gonna enjoy my murtabak woohooo!

Photo taken by her Kaka Niya hehe.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: