Thursday, May 28, 2020

Monday 04/05/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Monday and a frest start to a new week. This week aku berkeraja dari umah so kinda santai sikit lah. i guess...


Eh bukan tadi aku sabut aku work from home? Hahahahaha actually cani ceritanya. Last week we had a site inspection schedule for Thursday. But since our counterpart from DES can't make it. Pg Nuzul then scheduled it for today. It was supposed to be for 9 am sekali kana forwarded to 12:00 pm. I thought hell i'm not going back home again.


So i just stayed put at KHub building. Malas tah ku kan gagau gagau naik ke opis. Sini boleh ku santai2 buat keraja and then browsing taus apa hahaha.


And then before ku ke site for site inspection. Stopped by tah ku sekajap at Masjid Ash Shaliheen. They do drive through style zakat fitrah payment but since aku masuk at the wrong end. Hence i just walked in saja. Alhamdulillah my responsibility for my Wife and i has been done. Like a big weight off my shoulder.


Guess what selasai ku site inspection and then ku cek email i have video conference meeting at 2 pm and i need to pick up my Wife at 2. So what i did was i told my Wife that i need to pick her up earlier than 2 pm and then rush back home!



Alhamdulillah i made it just in time for the video conference. Biasalah standard kekadang awal pagi sampai kul 11 menalur tu nada kan dibuat. Sekali after zuhur berjurut tah tu keraja masuk. Toingzzzz.


My sungkai that evening. Alhamdulillah i still got it haa haa haa.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!


-W-


No comments: