Thursday, May 28, 2020

Sunday 03/05/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Weekend in Kb. And as usual bangun ahir. And just being lazy hehehe.




Patang atu keluar kami kajap ke Supasave since my Wife ada kan dibalinya. Nganya atu lah lupa kami yang Supasave ani really strict when it comes to security ever since the first case of covid-19 has been announced in Brunei. Kinda sasak jua ku lah terpaksa queue up nunggu masuk. Well its the new norm jua bah aaa. Akur tah saja.


Ani yang ku crave jua bah. Batah udah nda makan ni beef quarter pounder durang ah. Nganya sadly the sales girl gave me kambing huh! 


Somebody is hinting something to me hehehehehe. Awu kalau ada rezeki lebih we buy baju for Mikhayla okey.



Our sungkai spread that evening. Told my sister i wanted some ayam goreng crispy. Yay! kana buatkan hahahahaha.


And just like that the weekend is over and it's time to go back home to bandar.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!


-W-

No comments: