Thursday, May 28, 2020

Friday 08/05/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Finally it's Friday. Can santai a bit or so i said.


Having left over roti john that i made for sungkai. And it is good.





So i took my sweet time in going to work today. Why? i have some documents to print out that need my Manager to sign it. Hence why i need to turn up for work today.


Stayed at work until 11 am in the morning and i thought bah i'm done. I'm going home for an early long weekend holiday. Siuk ni Yo! Nuzul Al-Quran falls on Sunday hence it's going to be a public holiday on Monday. I always love a Monday off day.


When you're too lazy to think on what to eat for iftar. Made fried noodles and marinate a thigh throw it in the air fryer and whacked it for a fews mins and voila. You're good to go.


That was a huge moon. Didn't realized it was super moon night a few days back. No wonder bilang org rajin share gambar bulan.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!


-W-


No comments: