Sunday, May 17, 2020

Thursday 23/04/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Hari yang sangat sukar untukku. Honestly i really wanted to erase today from my memory. In fact i just wanna skip this whole week. It's too painful to go through of which until today aku masih worried. I wish i could shared every little detail of it. Nganya guys if you really an active person with IG or any social media. SECURE YOUR ACCOUNT. Use every method that was given to your to secure your account. Because once those heartless scammers got hold of it. You be their prey!


Even one of my colleague from work. His facebook account was hacked. Out of nowhere a friend of ours called me up. Just baca sajalah that screenshot photo of our conversation. I mean apa perasaan kamu bilanya awal pagi u have a chat with your friend. Then an hour later someone called you yang your friend ani passed away. Inda kau kajar2 di mana cuatah. Luckily it's just a hoax. A sick joke to be honest sigh.


I was trying so hard to control my stress level. Luckily masih boleh di tahan but ya Allah. Its heavy! I have to skip guys nda ku mampu bercerita panjang! Mind you! Besar dugaan Allah ani. Puasa is just around the corner. You wanted to enter bulan Ramadhan dengan hati yang tenang. =(

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!


-W-

No comments: