Thursday, May 28, 2020

Saturday 09/05/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Saturday and i can wake up late.


We travelled a lot today just to settle our sungkai meal. I even went to a place that never been before. 


First up Lambak. Wifey berpadah kan mau membali pais. Awal atu ku kontek my famous friend if ada stok masih. Too bad it was sold out so we need to look out at other place. Luckily enough during this fasting month. You will never run out of choices.


Dijadikan cerita i saw this post from my colleague's business IG. Taus tah ku texted him on whatsapp and beg that he can made a few bottles for me as well.


And yes! my man delivered! thanks Brada Musdi!



Then we drove all the way to Kasat pasal my Wife been asking around tampat berjual nasi katok yang nyaman. Finally kedia kejumpaan so terus lahya order a few for sungkai. If you're asking apa namanya? It's nasi katok Hjh Zainab if i am not mistaken.


We saw this gerai when we were on our way to pick up our nasi katok. So singgah tah kami sekajap meliat2 since mcm aku ada feel nyaman masakannya. I bought sambal tahai and man it was so good. Need to buy this again but then again with Ramadhan drawing to an end. Ada kah nda durg masih berjual.

Last stop was at Sengkurong. Membali my sungkai hehehehe saya suka bah tampat ani.


Semerbak jua baru kereta dengan hasil belian kami ani hehehehe alhamdulillah.



Nasi katok tomyam from Sengkurong. Musdi's cold teh tarik thai and nasi katok daging rendang from Nasi katok Hjh Zainab. So the very good!




Si belabih!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-


No comments: