Sunday, May 17, 2020

Friday 24/04/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Have i know the real ordeal was not over. I really wasn't be enjoying today so much. How naive of me but since it's the last day of Syaaban i thought i told my Wife. Let's go out and be happy with ourselves.


And we did just that. My friends has been sharing  about burger udang all the way from Temburong. Nyangku nyaman banar kan since aku dangar ada mix review. Sekali i was told this Prawn Burger is from a different village. It's from Rataie. I was a sceptic at first but when the guys planned for a second trip today i thought hey why not. Need to unclog my brain so i dragged my Wife all the way to Temburong.



To Temburong we go!


Driving through Batang Duri road just to get to Rataie was a lovely drive considering it was green all the way. Nganya jeraya nda siuk especially using my car yang suspension nya udah on the end of it's life.

I mean just looked at that view! It reminded us of our trip to KK. Its beautiful. Ma Shaa Allah.


Finally we got what we came for hahahaha. Actually my target kan makan was Burger Udang Galah. Sadly habis so i opted for Burger Udang Siar. Ordered one premium and one normal. Wanted to know what was difference between those two.



Masa otw ke Rataie atu adalah kami nampak gerai berjual minuman mcm cindul apa. Sekali kan udah otw balik semula ke Bangar singgah tah kami kan merasa. Sadly ianya hanyalah indah kabar dari rupa.



So the difference between Premium and Normal was that for Premium they gave you double patty and also a special sauce.





No comments: