Thursday, May 28, 2020

Saturday 23/05/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

29th ramadhan and sadly its the last day of Ramadhan 1441H as well.



Qiamulail terakhir ku bagi Ramadhan tahun ini. Aku hanya dpt memohon yang Allah akan masih tetap meminjamkan umur dan kesihata untuk ke bertemu kembali dengan bulan yang penuh berkah ini. I felt like crying while updating this post as honestly i was longing for one more day to spend with Ramadhan. I did told myself if nda nampak anak bulan. I will do another night of qiamulail. Sadly kun fayakun. Bila berkata jadi maka jadilah ya. 


Lately my stomach ada meragam sikit and luckily ada satu sachet dalam bag ku. Barang ani penting bah yang banarnya untuk kediaku. Mesti selalu ada dalam bag nganya selalu tah jua lupa ku restock.




I was fast asleep when my MIL woke me up and it was already 9 am. So rushing tah ku bersiap. Why? I need to mae a delivery to Airport lama. And my goodness that is a lot of chicken pie.


Photo shared by our customer. Alhamdulillah kudos to my MIL and Wifey. They woke up early just to prepare this big order. Well done girls.



Before all the filling station in Brunei Muara area is packed with customer. Baik tah ku awal membali hehehehe but then again kawasan Lambak ani bisai sikit ni salnya jarang kan long queue. Kalau dulu banar but nowadays especially bila jeraya masuk atu berubah nda tia org berapa kan masuk ke dalam ani membali minyak kecuali org yang tinggal di kawasan berdekatan lah.


Then menyampati ke Salar sekajap mengambil gambar my project yang siap. Happy man! Now i can close this with report and asked the contractor to sent in their invoice.



Then off to my next errand which was laundry. Tried to curi curi nap while waiting for my laundry is done. Sekali kana msg tia ku yang org kan service aircon udah sampai di umah. Luckily laundrymat ani nda jauh dari umah so it was only a short drive back home.


Batah banar jua aircon dalam bilik kami ani nda berservice. Luan luan leaking tah jua lagi. I consider myself lucky jua salnya durg ani ngam baru siap servis aircon org di Pengkalan Batu. Phew! $45 well spent!


Alum lagi selasai org mengusai aircon then it's time to pick up my Wife from work. First i called up the contractor punya boss. Paid him via online then stopped by the laundrymat picked our laundry. Only then i rushed to Berakas to pick up my Wife. And gais! Do take note aku langsung alum mandi hahahaha.


After a quick nap and refreshing shower time to go out and sungkai di luar.


Debating with my Wife whether anak bulan Syawal nampak or not. I was rooting nampak pasalnya base on the calculation of where the anak bulan was during rukyah time. My Wife nda mau nampak pasalnya biasalah alum ready kan ber hari raya. Why? Rumah alum sedia and siap di usai bah.


One of the shop yang ya banar banar kan aga. Dari last week udah ya balik balik minta bawa ke mari tapi nda pandai sampai. So today sampai tia nah.


My poor effort trying to snap the last Ramadhan sunset for this year.








We had our sungkai at Spices Sg Tilong and it was super filling. Cua liat tu minuman yang kami order aa dua galas sorg bah. So from there taus tah kami ke Mengkubau sekajap mengambil barang my Wife. Then while we were on our way out of Mengkubau live tia pengumuman anak bulan Syawal.

Bilanya udah kan inform nampak atu. Automatically my heart broke. When voice broke when i said bye bye Ramadhan and i was trying so hard to hold my tears. But it was to no avail. And when the radio start playing hari raya takbir. My heart sank and my tears was running down my cheeks. My Wife had to balik balik to console me but i just have to cry it off.

Aku pun hairan kenapa everytime when the date changes from Ramadhan to Syawal i cried my eyes off sampai ke Isya'. Well i did mentioned it to my Wife that aku nda puas beramal. Aku takut yang segala amalan ku nda kana terima. Doaku nda kana makbulkan and this is my last Ramadhan ever. Also somehow aku mcm terasa and honestly this is more to guts than something i can explain well. Somehow i have the feeling that ada rasa distance or jarak berpisah between myself and ahli keluarga yang telah kembali ke rahmatullah. I can't quantified but like i said its more to gut feelings. And as usual bila masuknya Isya' recovered tah ku balik.



Ke kadai Mothercare ani pun balik balik my Wife sabut. So taus tah ku sampaikan hajatnya. Kuat hatinya kan membalikan baju untuk Aileen Mikhayla. Dulur saja tia.


Dropped my Wife off at home then jumpa these guys for late night lepaking. Biasalah andang kebiasaan kami udah ni lepak di malam pukul. Dare i say our lil tradition hehehehe.


The highlight of the night hahahahaha. How i longed for this moment. Lepak di kadai and then order hot teh c balik balik sampai buyung paot.


One last stop. Wifey berkirim kismis. Aiseymen kan masak daging masak hitam ya. Hehehehe good luck syg. I'm sure it will turn out delicious.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!


-W- 


No comments: