Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Sunday 29th Of January 2017


A Lazy Sunday. A Dreading Sunday To Be Honest. Don't Get Me Wrong The Day Was Ok But When I Know That This Sunday Will Be My Last Day Of Leave I Just Go Mad! Hahaha Nadawah Just Malas Kan Keraja Esoknya Saja.

Woke Up Late Because I Was Feeling A Bit Tired. Konon Kan Jog Pagi Atu Then Keakhiran Bangun Taus Tah Ku Not Bothered. Went Out For A Bit Menjadi Lanun At The Usual Place Then Balik Ke Rumah Picked Up My Wife And Ngantar Tempahan Org Di Tanjung Bunut. And Of Course Si Kaka Ikut And New Toys Again Hahaha. Iatah I Told My Wife I Need She Loves Her So Much But Jangan Luan Didulur. Ikuti Nasihat Bapanya. Kan Kan Kan.

Wife Wanted To Have Some Coffee. Awal Atu Kan Makan Di Its A Grind But Panuh So Gloria Jeans Tah Saja.

Ahirnyaaaaaa Sampai Tah Jua Kami Ke Pantai Tanjung Batu, Muara. Owh I Love This Place. Hehe.


My Many Attempts Trying To Get A Dramatic Shot Of The Wave Hitting The Breaker. I Really Like This Place. Mudahan Jua Deh Org Kitani Ani Menjaga Kebersihannya. Although Ada Jua Ku Annoyed At One Moment Bila Somebody Left A Bottle Lying And Again The Rubbish Bin Was A Few Yards Away. Langsung Nda Hormat Bah Kan Kebersihan!






Photo Photo Moment Hehe!

Good Night!

No comments: