Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Saturday The 27th Of Feb


So Back To Where I Left Off Hahaha Yeah Yeah I Haven't Finish With My February Updates So There You Go.


Had This For Breakfast Since Its A Saturday So I Can Bloody Afford To Eat This. Not That It Really Matters Whether Its Weekdays Or The Weekend But Its Been Quite Some Time Since I Had One. Owh Tasted So God. Share The Pic With My Fiancee. Teehee Mee Jawa On And Off Day. Heaven Baby!



Later On That Evening Went For Quite A Longer Run Than Usual. When I Looked At The Distance Wah. Mampu Jua Ku Belusir Jauh Sedikit Bah Ah. Just Need To Convince My Mentality Saja. Amacam? Handsome Aku Atu Dengan Rambut Messy Ku? Hahahhaha Pui!


Then Later On The Night I Went To KB Sentral Mall Sekajap Membayar Bill PCSB Ku. Then Just Enjoy This Movie. Lalah Jua Ku Nyamo. My Family Went To Miri Kalau Nda Silap. Either My Dad Ke Miri Ah Whatever. In Case You're Wondering Movie Apa Ni. Its The Intern. Good Movie!

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!


"Sibuk Ku Yatah Lambat Update"

No comments: