Hadith Rasulullah SAW

Daripada Abu Ayyub RA bahawa Rasulullah SAW bersabda, “Sesiapa yang berpuasa di bulan Ramadhan, kemudian mengiringi dengan puasa sunat enam hari di bulan Syawal, pahalanya seperti berpuasa setahun”.

Saturday, January 09, 2016

A Happy New Year To All


Alright In The Second Week Of The New Year Udah. I Ought To Update Something On My Blog. Hehe Sorry Guys Was Being Busy With Work Lately That I Just Can't Find The Time To Even Update A Simple Post. Even If I Find A Free Time I Just Use To Relax My Brain. 


Anyhoot Happy New Year 2016 Guys. May Our Journey Through This Year Is A Peaceful One. May We Were Given The Strength To Overcome Any Obstacles Ahead. May All The Heartbreaks That We Experience in 2015 Was A Think Of A Past.

Cheer Up. Another 365 Days To Find Our Own Pocket Of Happiness In Shaa Allah.

So I Leave You Guys With This For A Few Mins. Need To Get Cracking With Work. Well Kinda.

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!


"Mengapa Aku Masih Mengantuk?"

No comments: