Wednesday, January 20, 2016

What My Logo Means


So I'm Sure Some Of You Might Be Aware That I Have A New Logo Posted On The Left Column Of My Blog. And I'm Equally Sure Some Of You Wonder What Does It Mean. So Let Me Break It Down Bit By Okay.



The Big W Biasalah Ah. Pasal Aku Wadi. And Then All Those Figurine Di Dalam Atu. Well You Guys Pun Bleh Guess.


  • A = Ahmad 
  • Wau = Wau Alif dal Ya - W A D I
  • Red Roses = MAWARdy
  • Skeleton With Crown = No Idea Why. Looks Cool!
  • Double Arrow = Just Manly
  • IV On Both Sides = 4th Of April
  • Jawi Font = Maulud Fi - Born In
  • MCMLXX = Roman Numerals For The Year 1980

So There You Go Guys. Awal Nya Aku Kan Buat Hipster Kind Of Logo Mcm The Trend Nowadays. And Then Kan Buat Gambar Kaca Mata And Moustache Tampat Skeleton Atu. Then Again I Thought Why Be Like The Normal Crowd. Be Yourself. Make Something That Represent You. So There Goes.

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

"B - U  R - S E L F"

No comments: