Saturday, November 28, 2020

Thursday 01/10/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


And the October 2020 post has just begun.




Normal has resume hehehe. Nothing much to share but just photos of myself with my wife or food pic. We had our lunch at Casbah today. One thing about Casbah lately is that their serving wise is kinda leaning toward the stingy side. To be honest their quality especially with their donor kebabs kinda going down. Just looked at the donor above. It's so dry and please don't get me started with the chips. It's less than a handful. Why?


Patang atu both Pg Bryant and I went to Lambak to check out the progress of the project that we are handling. Alhamdulillah, it's coming to an end and above was the photo of Pg Bryant and his 'baby'. Well done bruh!


It was a super hot day today and I forgot to refill Sonya's fuel. Owh and I texted my wife telling her that we're leaving early from work.


Sebelum balik singgah dulu sini for an early dinner. Luan banyak fikir kan mau makan di mana. Last last sini lah kami pilih.




It's a bloody hot day today so I ordered two drinks just for myself. In fact, I ordered another cold drink as I was still feeling thirsty. The rojak was for my wife and the chicken wing was for me.


Home and playing with the lil one. Makin belabih guys. Terpaksa kekadang ku buat suara monster supaya ya behave sikit hahaha.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: