Saturday, November 28, 2020

Sunday 11/10/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Sunday in Kb.


Waking up early for a morning exercise. Biasalah mesti dirajinkan diri.



My wife doing the extra today. Semangat ya hehehehe. Biasalah kedia mesti rajin or else siaplah kana pot pet pot pet oleh doktor.


The usual post after doing exercise hahahahaha. Mesti dibuat ni sexy back shot aaaa. Wajib!


Not a bad outing for someone who is not fit and recovering from ampus.




Pas jogging makan. Cana kan kurus. Hahahahaha typical komen. Jadinya nda boleh makan?



Doing a quick shopping at Soon Lee Pandan then taus tah ku meracun my colleagues di group chat. Hahahaha I wish ada extra duit untuk beli those Chelsea boots untuk dipakai keraja. Sia sia pun guys. The only for me to afford is either ngam time bonus, loan bank or duit yang ku save. Mun nya harap gaji awu halum tah ku gagau.


I mean look at those boots! Nah aku yang kan meracun kawan ku ani pun boleh teracun diri sendiri hahahaha.


Enjoying the rest of my Sunday inhaling oxygen and then dozing off to sleep.




Enjoying the Sunday sunset while having Coffee Bean's pizza for dinner before heading back home to bandar.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: