Saturday, November 28, 2020

Thursday 15/10/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Thursday.


Enjoying a quite pantry with a few of my colleagues before the entire pantry gang entered the room with food hahahaha.


Well, the gang is here now and the place is filled with chatters and happy laughter. Eventually, they ordered out for Pandan Chicken and brought in beras kampung as well. 


Simple food yet so tasty. I said to myself screw it I'm having an early lunch hahahaha. But yes I really meant it. This was my lunch at 9.30 am.



Just a few of my colleagues stressing out of their mind because they were rushing to attend a meeting but the printer was just being its usual lagging self hahahaha.


That afternoon we were checking out the new webcam in our meeting room. Damn! This thing is fantastic!


Before heading back home, we had our dinner at KTM. Nyanyat! hahahahahaha nganya I always keep on forgetting to tell waitress to inform the cook to not mix my Japanese Tofu with salted fish. Apart from that I have no complain with the food.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: