Saturday, November 28, 2020

Saturday 17/10/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Saturday.




The usual Saturday activity after sending off my wife to work is to stop by at Taman Jubilee then went for a good walk plus a bit of jogging. You need to up the effort a bit. Mun nganya selalu saja ku buat barang yang sama week in and week out nda tia lakas improve my fitness. Udah tah seminggu sekali saja masa ani beriadah.


Don't judge me. I was busting my ass of an empty stomach. And this was breakfast hahahahaha.



Before having that meal, I made a quick pit stop in Kiulap for a hair cut so yeah having that meal is now justified nyahahahaha.


Still feeling hungry even after resting myself at home. So before doing my laundry errand, I had a quick pit stop for some munchies teeheehee.


It was a super hot day today. My body was still in burning mode added on by the hot weather I was sweating a lot. Macam ber cardio bah paluh ku ah. Nda nyasal makan hahahaha.



Picked up my wife from work then off to another errand and then singgah kadai membali barang, Saw a few keropok yang org ofis suka. Grab a few and stock it up.




Kami balik KB today. Plus aku stress a bit oleh bola hehehehe. Then suddenly I was in the mood for burgers. Last last browse IG we saw one place call Fooddigger.bn and apparently, this was my friend's business. Confirm lah ku cuba and support business kawan. And I must confirm it guys. It's delicious and I can recommend it!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W- 

No comments: