Saturday, November 28, 2020

Tuesday 20/10/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Tuesday and I am still on leave ehehehe.



My wife that morning mendangani my FIL ke  TBCC, Jerudong. She drove my car and aku just relax di umah hehehehehe siuk eh.


Time to send my wife off to work. Then kediaku apalagi santai lah ku and thinking of things to do and places to go just to kill time before picking up my wife again.



Sekali terkanang ku batah udah nda kemari apalagi taus tah ku. Wooohooo been awhile since I spend sometime playing company of heroes. Best!


Doing a bit of shopping. Asalnya kan bali magi sekali menjadi jadi liur ani hahahaha okay lah on saja.



Nah alhamdulillah menjadi jua nah our magi dinner plan. Different people different version and choices of condiments. Sedap wei!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: