Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Tuesday 25/08/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


And then here come Tuesday.



Just a typical Tuesday morning at home. My mother in law is busy busting her butt preparing orders and then somebody woke up early and joined us for breakfast. 



The guys ordered food from babu kitchen and i joined in. I was pretty much starving today. So when the food arrived i just dig in straight away. 




These photos were shared by my wife. Her colleague gave her a surprise birthday celebration. Hence you can see those awkward smile hahahahaha. She always never likes it when she became the centre of attraction. 


We made another stopover at RIPAS after work because my wife needed to pick up an injection. We will be back again later tonight for that shot and that would be her last shot.




Back at RIPAS again that night. Like I mentioned earlier this would be her last shot for this procedure. Now we're just gonna a few days before doing our IUI procedure.





Making a quick stop di Gerai Tamu Selera because my family was having their dinner here. Just a quick hello then we left early because let's be honest. We are currently trying to kurangkan makan berminyak albeit berselang seli. So duduk with all this yummy food in front of us would make that a lil bit harder.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: