Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Saturday 29/08/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Ahh the weekend.



Sending my wife to work today and then she told me let's singgah di Jangsak for breakfast.


Before lunchtime my parents called me up if I could join them for lunch. Asked them to meet me di Nadj restaurant. And then I found out that earlier today my mom slipped and hurt her legs. When I looked at the way she walks I thought this look bad and I told them kalau sampai KB kang taus tah ke spital lain usulnya kaki babu atu and........



And I was right. After an x-ray it was confirmed there was a hairline crack above her ankle and now my mom's leg needed to be in cast for a few months. Poor girl!


Time to pick the wife from work and then she said mau do shopping and mamam. Baiklaaaaa.



Off to Supasave saja kami shopping. Actually yang banarnya my wife tais liur kan makan di Coffee Bean. Nganya sadly masa kami kan make our order they had to close their kitchen for some unknown reason. Bummer! Yth shopping tah plang arah tampat mahal ani.






Gonna say I really do enjoy their food walaupun it's on the high budget side. Nda pernah disappointed so far lah and I can recommend you guys to try their food.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: