Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Saturday 22/08/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Just another Saturday where I need to wake up early and send my wife off to work.



Having a pit stop in Bunut for breakfast before heading to RIPAS. Today my wife ada review.


Stopped by at the office pasalnya i need to pick up my laptop. Ketinggalan kemarin and then when we were given the all-clear to re-enter our office I was already home and safe.


Then it's time to pick up my wife from RIPAS. Alhamdulillah things are going well so far but there is still some way to go before we can proceed with the procedure.


And of course, a stopped by at Fueled.bn in Kiulap to get some lunch for my wife. 


It has been a long time since I had the wantan ho from Trader's cafe in Beribi.


This photo alone is enough to explain how good this meal is.


Took a snapped of this beautiful sunset before heading to Tutong for a wedding reception.





One of my niece from my father side tied her knot earlier today. Hence why we had a night drive all the way to Danau. Sorry guys nda banyak ku mengambar hehehehe.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: