Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Something about September

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Took me the whole of September just to close down on August 2020 updates. And honestly, I thought I'm gonna let the last post about August 2020 will be the last post for September.

Since I still am in September might as well I just type something to end this month's updates with a bit of a different. Wow! It does felt like I'm doing a trailer on what kind of post you guys can expect in October. To be honest, it's just a pathetic attempt by me just to cover up how lazy I am with blogging this month.

Yes, the heavy workload is a part of it but hey I can be better than this. So I will try the best that I can be to be more active with updating my blog. 

Looking forward to seeing you guys in October. In Shaa Allah...

-W- 

No comments: