Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Sunday 23/08/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


And this was our Sunday.



A quick stopover at RIPAS because my wife still needs to get her shot.







Then from RIPAS straight to Lambak for a spot of breakfast. Macam barutah ku puas hati hari ani. Why? Usually when I ordered a breakfast like it is either lambat sampai atau langsung nda sampai. So today alhamdulillah finally i am satisfied with the food I ordered. Yihaaaa!


Bila perut dah kenyang so apalagi pulang KB lah melawat my family.


But first we made a quick pit stop in KB town. My wife kinda ngusut pasalnya kesakitan kakinya everytime we went for a walk. Nyangku only one solution get a better shop suitable for walking or running and of course aku nda mau alah taus tah ku menyimbat a pair for mine hehehe.


Then stopping by at Lof Bakery to get a birthday cake for my dad. Sorry guys nda kami sampat mengambar pasalnya time kana present cake org birthday ani nda berbaju so malas tah ku gagau kan mengambar hahaha.








And at the end of the both of us went out to break in our new shoes and as my wife said wow lain rasanya mcm terabang hehehehe udah nyangku.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: