Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Wednesday 19/08/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Alright, I have been guilty of neglecting my blog too much now. So tonight I will force myself to update a few items.



Another new day and my palette were still not satisfied. Udah tah lambat sampai and then portion talurnya lagi sikit. Stress halai eh. I need lots of scrambled egg bah hahahaha.


And of course another at RIPAS mendgni my wife beinjek nganya today batah sikit pasalnya my Wife ber ultrasound. The Dr. kan mau tahu progress folicle nya. And alhamdulillah it's looking good.



We bought our food at the gerai here and safe to say it was well syukur tah saja pasal masih mampu makan nasi and ayam.


Siapa nampak biniku. Hahaha andang plan kami especially kalau my wife nda mau akhir kana ambil. I asked her to bawa my car so she can wait for me di parking office hence aku nda payah rushing balik.





We wanted something different for lunch. Life kinda macam predictable lately so we spiced it up a bit with that food at Sawade, Gadong. It was so good! Cun cun kami selasai makan masuk kereta then doa akhir tahun was playing in the radio. Happy Maal Hijrah everyone.




I bought some cookies yang my colleague sold di office. Well bukan plang kedia berjual. Kedia just helping out her friend so in turn kami pun tolong lah durg berdagang. And of course when the girls found out we had cookies in our room. Cookie galore lah durg dua taus.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone.

-W-

No comments: