Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Friday 28/08/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Friday and back in the office. Everyone was asking alang alang jua kau cuti ani. Well, the reason why aku nda dpt cuti was ni nah......



This is the reason why. One of my colleagues has entrusted me with a task that is to order food for the office. And since we decided that we're gonna have our makan day today hence why I can't take a leave today. Everyone was super excited when I broke the news. Just looked at Nurul's face! ahahahaha



We ordered a shell out set and nasi ambeng set from Lesung.bn. Go check them out in Instagram. Looks good right?





And it's makan time. The guys really enjoyed it. While for me I just had a piece of this and that then I just went out because my workload was piling up this week.


On a hot day like today this was heavenly and it helps make big burp.


Usulnya! Si pemilih ani!


On extra boost mode so that I don't have to worry about work over the weekend.

Til my next post. Stay safe Everyone!

-W-

No comments: