Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Sunday 30/08/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Sunday in bandar tah saja sal nya nda jua ku berani my wife drive jauh jauh ke Kb. Takut luan bergagar and then mengacau kawasan peranakkanya.


Slept late today because I realized that my blog is way behind when it comes to content update plus menyampati since end of month is close udah.



Awal bah ya bangun pasalnya durg kan berjalan sama mamanya. And of course kana bawa lah ya lepak taus dalam bilik ngacau aku tidur haha.



Another family member from my father's side is getting married today. To my nephew Azri, sorry that I and aunty Zura didn't get to attend to your wedding. Nonetheless, our prayers are that may both of you will complete each other. To be able to support each other during hard times and may Allah bless this wedding into Jannah. In Shaa Allah.


Since it is a few days after her IUI procedure we didn't want to risk it by traveling up and down the country. So I spend the afternoon doing laundry.



And while waiting for my laundry to be done. I walked across the laundrette to do some pantry shopping for the office. Kinda felt like killing two birds with one stone hehe.



Once I'm done with all that, I picked my wife at home then we're off for lunch plus dinner. So we tried this chicken rice place in Gadong Central called eats.bn and tried the chicken rice. It is good and I am gladly recommending you guys to try it.


My poor mom, in fact, her health begin to deteriorate. And this is the beginning of another dark chapter for my family in 2020.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W- 

No comments: