Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Thursday 12/12/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Thursday and look at the date. Twelve of Twelve.





Remember in my previous post pasal ngurik tanah. Well first thing this morning yatah yang kami buat ni. Having a site meeting with a few officers from the government agencies membincangkan the best way forward. 3 jam labih jua lah berpanas best giler!


If you think yesterday was heavy. Today pun boleh ku consider heavy jua ke utak jua lah. So myself and my assistant manager went for a quick ngupi before naik ke opis when he received a phone call. My goodness this tenant really is the toxic one that really gets your nerves. Well itu sajalah yang ku dpt share can't share more hehe.

Dijadikan cerita lah ah. Today my car's compressor totally Kong! So i thought terpaksa tah di usai ni. But nda jua ku puas hati. I'm trying to save what few dollars i have with me. So since aku off in-lieu esok. Balik KB tah kami saja plus aku kan mencuba ngusai tampat hari atu. See if they can tweak it to work. At least menyampai ke Bonus!

And it was raining heavily that night when we were on our way back home to KB. Air con rusak so imagine tia sukar bah kami malam atu due to fogging issues on the windscreen. Terpaksa perlahan and my goodness that was the longest drive to KB i had it years. Perlahan saja kami yatah batah kan sampai.


WADi

No comments: