Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Monday 30/12/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Monday and the last few days of 2019.


Woke up early just to siapkan masakan ku that morning. As i mentioned in my previous post. I'm making ayam kerisik for Jihan's surprise birthday celebration at the office later on.

My Wife pun making the same untuk di umah jua. Supervise by my of course but i let her do the own version of it.


My version versus my Wifey's version. I just let u guys guess which one was mine and which was her's.

Panda eyes on the move!

And seorang tumbang while we were on our way to work hahahaha kesian biniku. She even woke up way earlier than me. Just to ready all the barang just to ease my cooking.

One of my colleague meng order jua pie for this morning hence jua one of the reason kenapa biniku awal bangun. So mind you tiga org memasak at one time atu panuh dapur rasaku.


These few photos didn't do justice on how lavish our food spread was that morning.

This was the birthday cake hahahaha. Ka Noy menyaya c Jihan because she told us that Jihan had this list going on what she wanted to be on the cake. So presenting this cake would be a dream crusher hahahaha Ka Noy kan be a bully sometime u know and she can trash out a good punch! Trust me guys her actual cake was truly a masterpiece.




I mean was totally wooed when i saw the cake. It was too beautiful that i just don't want it to be cut up. 

And of course ISM's joker numero uno will always have time to photobombed the birthday gal and her cake.

And now we can eat!

Our very own Cake Creator Extraordinaire dressing her salad.





Some of the food spread that morning. We had salads, Kuey Teow Sungai, Udon Green Curry, Kripy Kreme, Mark and Spencers' Chocs, cindul and we even had lamb and chicken wings in the afternoon.

Patang atu aku dangani a few of my colleagues doing their site inspection di Serasa. And since aku hanya jadi driver durg saja. While they're doing their thingy i managed to get a short nap in the car. On the way back kami stopped by at Daboba's di Aman Hills. Telling you guys not a big fan of this kind of drinks. I rather Gong Cha or Easyway!

Patang atu masa kan balik adalah sedikit sebanyak ayam kerisik ku atu. Kali Hj Azeez saw it then he told he wanted some. Nyangku bah panyap tia then i can wash the container. Thanks guys!

WADi

No comments: