Saturday, December 14, 2019

Thursday 05/12/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Wow i'm on a role. Rajin ku blogging hari ani hahahaha.

Wife made breakfast and she wanted to make the fried noodle that i made the other night. Katanya nda sama and i laughed.  I told her but this is delicious too.


When i arrived in the office my colleague Hj Sam minta dangani ngangkat barang. Sekali wowwwww looked at the food spread. Since my Wife jua menyediakan makanan for lunch. Hence ku kaut saja ayam garlic spicy c Musdi and head to my desk. Alang2 lah awal makan lah tengah hari nda payah makan lagi.


But all day munching before i had to settle this. My Manager wanted the info before lunch and since i had already settled everything yesterday. It's just a matter of sending out the info and creating a template so that it's easy for everyone to understand which resulted in more ink points in my palm.

Then another meeting until to finalize on our signature blueprint training last week. We were given one week to create it and finally today barutah dapat di finalize before emailing it out to the admin team.

WADi

No comments: