Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Friday 13/12/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Friday and it's my day off. Gonna enjoy my selfmade long weekend ani hehehe.

Stopped by at Sg Duhon Industrial Site arah Kiki Auto for a quick check up. So my instruction was to check my car compressor. If they can fix the valve then fix it. Kalau compressor perlu ganti jangan kacau.





So in the mean we went for breakfast at Tudung Saji. Biasalah kalau udah di KB hari Jumaat atu kompom buka ni gerai ani. Apalagi jangan lah buang peluang let's mamam arah gerai Nini Jinab gue. Then i received a called from the workshop to inform me that the valve need replacing and it will cost me $150. Told them go for it. Alhamdulillah.


Hangus bah valve aa ish! Ish! Ish! So the workshop manager informed me if in the future my compressor ani berulah lagi then i need to replace it with a new one. I told him ok sire!




Dah baik aircon i nda tah ya ujan hahahaha. Short stay saja kami di KB since esok my Wife keraja. So malamnya mulih tah kami ke Sg Tampoi but first singgah dulu kami di K.K Koya Mulaut. My Wife tesliyo kan cuba sataynya. So bila kami rasa satay nya aaaa okay its basically satay jawa.

WADi




No comments: