Saturday, December 14, 2019

Friday 06/12/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Finally the last day of work for the week.

Took my sweet time waking up today. Then i thought bah singgah tah ku di Jafariya to do a quick shopping for the pantry. Anipun alum cukup ku membalikan. Need to update lagi soon. Ada udah tu berbunyi nda g ada buah berbalikan.

Thanks Hayatul for the treat. I kinda feel guilty jua pasalnya ari atu aku kinda baibun Tulllll bila kau lanja sandwich again. Nah sekali time nya cuti dibalikkannya tah kami. Ughhhhhh.



Just another Friday morning scene in ISM's pantry. Good food good company as always.

Ujan time sembahyang Jumaat and of course just being annoyed by Jemaah yang datang ahir ke masjid and block the road.


I took the rest of the day off because my cough was not getting any better. And everytime i cough my back kinda spasm out so i thought. Ehh i might have an asthma attack and berkuman. So i went to Yong Clinic in Menglait and alhamdulillah all the ubats will help heal me. And i do hope so.

WADi

No comments: