Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Tuesday 06/11/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

And i am thinking batah g kah weekend ani!



Told my Wife went we were on our way to work that we had some time to kill since its a bit early. Singgah tah kami sekajap ke Old Time Kopitiam for a spot of breakfast.


My pre-packed lunch looks yummy. I always love my Wife's version of Brocs and egg. And today no hayam just ikan saja. All good with me. As long as nyaman makan walaupun sedikit and dry nda berkuah. I am ever so grateful for it.


Owh look at that cloud. Thunderstorm is coming!

And i was kinda hoping the rain would stop when its time to go back home. Sekali as i am walking towards my car haiyaaa hujan tia and then looking at the traffic jam. Double haiyaaaaa.

Lepak kajap di KHub and then the weather wont dry. So balik tah ku nah. Wow awalnyer malammmmmm.

WADi

No comments: