Friday, November 30, 2018

Saturday 24/11/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ahhhhh finally the weekend is here and you guys no what is it time for?




Its time for fasted cardio and weight training. Treadmill run and then bike training. 


Hish! my weight is still turun naik. My target for december will be a stable 130kg. Then masuk 2019 i will try to lose a few more. I know i can burn more but i need to realistic. Meaning its has to be a par with my current lifestyle aka MASA atu bah.



As usual lapas buat fasted cardio. Then c Jirul msg membawa lunch di Jing Chew. 



And of course one of the reason why kami dua mau ke mari is because of this lovely freshly out from the oven with its still hot and gooey filling cheese bun. Nyummmm owh i earned this!


Then cukup jam taus tah ku ke office my Wife. And usually aku awal sampai ke opis which then aku pasang windscreen shade. Pumped up the car A/C and Zzzzzz sampai my Wife turun.


Home sweet home in Kb. 

Menahan mata yang sangat mengantuk meliat the Watford V Liverpool match.

WADi

No comments: