Sunday, November 25, 2018

Jotting Down My Mind

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Alright its been quite sometime since i'm in the mood to write something down. To do something different. Currently in my room in KB. Wife is already sound asleep. She had a good jogging session tadi patang. Kinda expected jua kedia will sleep awal biar tia berehat. She needs to wake up lagi esok to prepare tapau mamam kami plus menerikah baju apa.

So i borrowed my sister's lappie and just browsed Youtube for old Indo songs that make it big in the year 2000 and above. Bukannya apa ari atu i lost my pendrive yg tampat ku menyimpan all my songs yang selalu ku dangar dalam kereta. Nda plang ada masalah yang banarnya since i have a few more pendrive lying around and its about time jua ku change the playlist luan luan repetitive jua bah.

Yatah currently the background music all those lagu Padi apa. Nganya nda jua ku mau luan luan kan the usual suspects hence i just let Youtube decide for me. So what to talk about?

Lets begin with this. November 2o18 is on its final week guys and December is just about to show its face. Looking forward to Bonus? Honestly aku ani part happy part upset jua. Ever since bertukar keraja ani which i must add bukan atas kemahuan ku. Yes walaupun i choose DARe dari masuk MEMI or EIDPMO as it once known as nganya somehow i felt like all of us being screwed over. Yatah i keep on saying to my Wife. If those people yang involved in disbanding BINA apa atu just for their personal gain then kami ani kana aniaya. All i can say is biar Allah saja yang memberi pembalasan setimpalnya. Dari segi kewangan apa sighhh bukannya nda bersyukur dengan apa yang ku terima monthly but when you talk about other benefits, increment and such. We are being screwed big time. Yatah i told my Wife liat lah dalam setahun dua ani. If nda berubah secara positif then its about time to look elsewhere. 

Today i saw my dad sleeping after kedia makan ubat and i thought ya Allah my Dad is getting older as the day goes by. So does my Mum. At the back of my head adalah thoughts atu yang i don't even dare to say. And every new year gives me a fright guys. Tani nda tahu bila penghujung nyawa kitani. Are we ready to leave? No one can give a straight answer for that.

As day passes us by kitani pun semakin hari semakin meningkat umur. Adakah mentality kitani semakin matang selari dengan umur kitani? Adakah kesihatan dalaman kitani atu bagus? Honestly there are lots to think about. Leher ku ani pun banyak udah timbul kutil kutil kolestrol iatah ijap banar ku. Baik jua udah org opis membuat biggest loser program atu. Walaupun aku atu nda join tapi its an eye opener nonetheless. Its about bloody time you take care of yourself. Yes aku masih berani enjoy food but i know how to limit myself. Its bloody hard plang ku akui but at the end of the day its just how you control your nafsu atu.

Lapas ku mandi tadikan i saw this jacket yang ku pakai time ku selalu di gym dulu. So tadi ku cuba lah and ya Allah langsung nda lagi muat. I mean masih dapat ku pakai but i can't zip it together. The gap was a few inches apart. I cringed hahaha i told myself this will be my baseline. Supaya aku dapat balik tuck in that jacket haha. Itulah bila org cakap makin lampuh kau atu Wadi nda kau mau picaya. Nah nah bukti atu luan banyak udah.

I think im gonna end it here guys. Seriously need to concentrate on song searching eh. Tata!

WADi

No comments: