Friday, November 30, 2018

Monday 26/11/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Waking up on a Monday morning feeling super malas! Can somebody carry my body and send me to work pls.....


Pukul 7 pagi eh and kami masih lagi santai santai di bawah rumah. Masih lagi ku memanaskan injin kereta ku apa.


Aku lupa bali minyak kereta honestly konpiden plang ku ni drive all the way to bandar nganya my Wife said jgn dipajal bali saja kang di Lubuk Pulau.



Remember earlier when i said santai santai. Nah cua liat my Wife memupul mupul buah ciku lagi kedia. She probably kill me for posting that photo hahaha.




Gotta love the cloud that morning. Gotta love the traffic that morning. In fact im loving the weather that morning.


End of month Monday huddle at our office will always ada mamam mamam and kana buat arah level 8. The only time aku join huddle. Didnt had much tho pasalnya.


My Wife udah siapkan packed lunch. Simple saja today. Aku mau nasi basmati, telor dadar and brocs. I even told my Wife kalau ya keakhiran. Just sediakan nasi and sauteed brocs pun aku happy. Not a big fan of beras wangi anymore. Nyaman tho! but i just can't. I'm not saying that i will not touch it again. Come on lah food its food. Its only become bad to our body kalau tani nda kawal. Nda ja?


WADi

No comments: