Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Monday 05/11/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

And then come the new week and it's Monday guys!






Not a big fan of commuting from Kb to Bandar on a Monday morning. Honestly guys nda ku suka. Can't wait for the school holiday season to start and jalan lapang. I honestly can't wait.


Just when i was on my way back to the office from checking on the site. I saw two Honda Jazz just in front of me and i smile. My God i love this car. Umur the design ani aa labih 10 tahun udah but it still looks good. How i wish i still had it with me. One day maybe one day we shall be one again Jassie!





My Wife craving kan makan fish and chips. Kan ku bawa arah Mama Wong's di Kiulap kali kemahalan kedia. Nda ya nyuruh aku spend a lot just for it. I did told her mun nganya sekali ani okay eh. Mun nya haie haie bukit pun rata. So last last apa nah she said di Express saja lah. Asal makan saja. Okay then your wish is my command.


WADi

No comments: