Friday, November 23, 2018

Saturday 17/11/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

It's the weekend baby!


Waking up early today well nda jua early banar. Kira awal jua lah salnya kan ngantar biniku keraja. Kali kann wahhh dah banyak pies yg udah ready for pick up hebat hebat.


Told my Wife balikan ku aing putih butul basar. Gula gula and aing vitamin c. But........



I didn't said boleh bali aiskrim. Untuk memanisi kediaku ya balikan lah kediaku taus. Awal pagi paot kusung bersekeremmmm. Wife gonna kill me for posting these. Cua liat usulnya makan aa hahahaha.


Lapas ngntar my Wife taus tah ku ke Trufitness. Yes my dear reader this will be my Saturday routine to go to gym for weight training session. As usual bila ku sampai gym sebelum ku masuk kawasan treadmill bertimbang ku dulu and that is my current weight. 


Seriously guys im having a love and hate relationship with this treadmill. Hated it pasal i struggle running on it but i love the after feeling effect especially when im soaked in weight.


Doing chest workout this week. Andang ku sengajakan doing weight training strictly once a month. I won't do the same mistake like before. Where as i weight heavy berabis. 3-4 times a week and then langsung nda jaga makan, langsung nda cardio and then sesuka hati makan supplement. Now cardio is a must. Barutah nanti boleh turun berat badan. Of course makan secara berhemah and nda berabis.


Hated these spiral stairs. Mun kana cek oleh Fire Department memang abis ni durg ani kana bagi red flag. Should have cocked up some money and redesign the staircase here. I mean God forbid if there were some emergencies memang ish i don't even want to mentioned it. Nauzubillahi min zalik.


Half an hour on the treadmill plus doing some weight training and i only managed to lose 400 grams. Confirm water weight ni.


Menyampati singgah ke Zulkader dakat umah my in laws. Baik jua kedia mahu menyiapkan on Monday night kan di pakai for Sambutan Maulud Nabi this coming Tuesday.



I promised my FIL to bring him out for brunch. Awalnya kedia mahu makan kuey teow sungai but i told him. You should give Jing Chew's kuey teow a chance. Reluctant plang muanya hahaha sekali udahnya makan atu. Nah nah nah nyaman kann nda picaya ckp ku bapa ani. And for myself biasa Seama kuey teow lerrrr.


Sedap! Licin!

Craving for cheese bun and since we were there before 1pm. I still have to wait until 1.30 pm for the first batch to be out from the oven. Owh its worth the wait guys! Lapar banar aku atu. I mean seriously i went to the gym with an empty stomach. All those cardios and weight training was done while im still in a semi fasting mode.

Antah nyenta nda ku tahu di mana liau ani menyimpan makanannya. He asked me kalau dapat singgah ke kadai makan favoritnya di SCR Tanjung Bunut. I asked him nda kanyang kah? He told me mesti makan nasi. Haa haa haa dulur saja tia.


While waiting for my Wife to finish packing and doing some errand. I spent some times with the girls before balik Kb. And guess who yang clingy berabis? Cua liat tu nda kan mau menyuruh aku balik KB aa. These two girls aaa kalau durg menyubuk bilik and then bila aku tired and pura pura sleep nampak ku tu mua durg macam disappointed. And then at times jua bila durg nampak aku limpang main hp. One of them will shout Kaka tuu Uncle Di. Adek tu Uncle Di. And then nda batah atu both will be in the room jumping over my belly.

Let's go home!

When i arrived home. Aku nampak mcm ehh ada fibre optic Telbru lah kana install. Nda jua aku ani instantly realized yang rumah yang berpasang wifi saja ada tu. Sekaliiiiiii ku tanya my Dad bila kana pasang fibre atu. Assuming yg kawasan Kg Pandan kana install fibre optic udah. Sekali nampak tah ku router aa. Atu lebar my dad senyum and ketawa. Rupanyaaaa bertenet udah!

WADi

No comments: