Monday, May 13, 2013

My Friday In Summary Well Kinda

The Training Continues.. I Think It Has Been A Tiring Week With Work And Training.. But One Think I Love Is That The Whole Of Last Week Fruits Has Become My Bestfriend.. My Belly Sure Thank Me I Know.. Malas Lah Kan Aku Go Into Details Kali Tu Ah.. Kang Hahahah Okay Nuff Said.. But Having Fruits Right Before My Meal Really Fills Me Up And I Had Great Energies! Apart From Sunday Yesterday But That Is Totally A Differennt Stories Share It With Y'all Later.. So Last Fridays Back To The Gym Training This Guys.. I Believe They Got A Good Pump Sudah And What Make Me Even More Tired Was I Had To Support 3 Guys So It Was No Monkey Business I Tell You And Soon After I Had A Back Session And How I Survive I Myself Was Surprised!
TRue To THe BOne!

W

No comments: