Thursday, May 23, 2013

Cerita Di Hari Khamis

A Friend Asked Me Does This Gives Me Extra Strength.. Honestly! No! My Own Opinion Its Not.. Someone Might Say Yes But Like I Said On My Own Opinion No.. But Its A Pre-workout Drink Which Helps You Pump Your Heart Faster Hence You Tend To Sweat Fast And Makes Your Body Super Hot.. Which Is Why I Love It.. Endurance Wise Yes It Does Gives Extra Stamina, Focus And Such But When Talking About Strength.. Well If You Are Doing Weight Training.. Its Not Rocket Science You Have To Eat Right Or Else Where You Gonna Have The Strength From? Kalau Nya Org Kitani Loading Loading But Honestly You Have To Take A Good Care.. I Use To Do Loading Loading Hantam.. Yes Banar Time Main Basi Power Hantap Nya Dangan! But At The Same Time It Makes My Belly Bigger.. So Now After A Year I Started To Give More Care On That Term Loading.. Yes I Still Makan Nasi During Gym Day But I Cut My Potion Into Half.. I'm More Of A Spaghetti Man Now.. And As A Friendly Advice Egg Based Or Flour Based Spaghetti Doesn't Gives You The Same Power As Eating Spinach Based Spaghetti.. You Just Have To Be Clever Research Well And Listen Well.. If People Asked Me What Is My Aim.. To Do This Until I'm Old And Can't Lift.. Nada Ku Minat Kan Ikut Berlawan Ah.. Sedang2 Saja Pun Alhamdulillah..
Using The Memo App On My Phone To Track What I Did At Every Gym Session.. Then Posted It On My Blog.. Satu Daripadanya Is To Help See My Progress And Jua Check What Kind Of Exercise I Did So The Next Time I Know What To Do And What To Left Out! Cua Liat The Spelling Error Hahaha Epic! Fatigue Udah Tu Tangan G Kajar2 Malas Tah Ku Ingau!
TRue To THe BOne!

W

No comments: