Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Thursday Late Post

Been Using This Twice Now.. My Review Is That It Is Very Potent On Me.. I Like The Pump It Gave Me.. Makes Me Sweats A Lot.. But At The Same Time I Have To Be Clever Jua.. So For The 2nd Usage I Only Use Half A Scoop Saja.. Just To Let My Body Got Use To It.. Malas Ku Kan Ikut Ckp Org Yang Gtau Pakai 2 Scoop Baru Bagus.. Itu Lah Ini Lah But Honestly I Just Listen To My Body.. If I Feel Good I Use 1 If It Is Not Acclimatized To It Yet Then I Will Stay Using Just Half A Scoop Saja.. And I Got A Bit Worried Last Night Because For A Few Hours After Gym I Had This Diarrhea.. Malar Ke Jamban.. Gila De-hydrated Ku Berabis Olehnya! And Most Of My Discharged Were Water.. So This Morning I Went Online Did A Few Research On Bodybuilding.com Forum And Voila My Syndrome Was A Normal One.. And Then I Come To Term With Hersheys Squirt I Won't Say Much About Because It Is Really A Disgusting Thing To Explain.. If You Still Wanna Know About It.. Google It Saja.. But Anyway I'm Still Gonna Use It Because I Like Even The Fruit Punch Flavor Is Very Masam For My Liking But Hey Why Not Kan.. I Just Need To Be Clever And Always Keeps On Hydrating My Body.. Plus With The Regime I'm Trying At The Moment Plus Doing Cardios And Putting A Bit More Effort And Discipline In What I Eat.. I Can't Wait To See If There Is A Difference In My Body.. Plus Talking About Food Intake Ani Haiyaaa.. Why Does The Good Stuff Is Always Costly.. But Not To Worry Tho.. I've Been Getting A Lot Of Valuable Input On What To Eat.. Plus Yang Paling Bisai Jua.. Mengapa Buang Nasi.. Jangan Makan Beras Wangi.. Makan Beras Siam, Basmati Atau Brown Rice.. Dieting Is Not About Starving Yourself.. Because If You Starve Yourself You're Only Lowering Ur Metabolism Rate Thus Your Body Didn't Burn Much Calories Either.. Be Wise Be Clever Look After Your Body Not Hurt It =)
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: