Friday, April 30, 2021

Friday 19/03/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Friday. I took the morning off pasal ada hal yang perlu diuruskan. And then patangnya lepas sembahyang jumaat taus tah ku ke Yayasan manning the booth of the mini MSME festival.


Happy birthday cousin. May Allah bless you with longevity, good health, dilapangkan masa, rezeki yang berkah dan dapat selalu beramal soleh.



Nah ahirnya santai di Yayasan for the next few hours. Andang ku sengaja memilih patang Jumaat untuk menjaga booth. Shorter period due to solat Jumaat. Plus nda ku berminat kan ambil In Lieu hehehe.



Balik dari my shift singgah ku sekajap arah kawasan gerai di sana ani. I bought items from our vendors and also mencuba burger ani. Looks interesting pulang.


It's been a testing week just like any other week but today was a bit hard on both my wife and me. Alhamdulillah, we are both grateful to his mighty that we are still under his protection and blessing. Biarlah org nak buat and khianat cemana yang penting tani jangan aniaya org.


Finally, I got to try this burger. Verdict? Well, the patty is okay but rather small. Didn't expect much tho as this was a bit of a common occurrence when it comes to a homemade burger patty. It was a bit on a dry side. The sauce was to my liking but I didn't fancy the nachos that they added to it.

No comments: