Friday, April 30, 2021

Thursday 04/03/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Today I'll be spending my full day in Radisson Hotel. Supporting our fellow trainer yang conducting the training today. 



Actually, I am supposed to be co-conducting the training today. Nganya awal udah ku bersuara last week that, I cannot cope doing it 3 times in a row. Hence, I am releasing my trainer spot and just be a floater on day 2.




Arrived just in time for the first session of the second day. Macam siuk jua macam menyasal jua melapaskan session atu hhahaha udah atu.





This was taken after the second session of the day. I really enjoyed day two session because this is where we go a bit deep into understanding one person's trait / character. We basically group the trainees into 4 group according to their dominion color. Well, if you're  interested to know more. Holla me up maybe I can show you a Lil bit more about your thought process etc.






Today's food stretch prepared by Radisson. I always enjoyed their food selection.


My wife shared this photo with me. Bangga ya pasal dapat bergambar sama HM. Cua kamu cari di mana kedia hahaha.



Afternoon session this was where I got a bit serious and firm with this group. Again holla me if you wanna know why nyahahaha.


And of course, this is a must have. Taking a seat while the trainer doing their thang. Enjoying a cuppa from the brew machine was just the best feeling ever.


Heavy stuff ni selalunya penutup ani and today was no different at all. Actually I'm glad that some trainee meluahkan keluh durang especially when ada a few of our HR members joining in this session. 

W

No comments: