Friday, April 30, 2021

Monday 15/03/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Monday in Kb!



Well, when you are on leave then the weather was just too beautiful. So you need to get out of the house and do a morning walkabout. Alhamdulillah, we managed to that. Best!



We went out that afternoon for a lunch date at All Season Kb Sentral. It's been a while since we had our last meal here and alhamdulillah both of us enjoyed it.


Somebody wanted a new tudong since it was on sale at Bukhari. Well myself hehehehe.


I've been wanting to get myself an oud perfume lately. With my unnecessary high taste of wanting to buy oud perfume from Tom Ford which gonna cost me at least $400 bucks (still is my wishlist). I told myself let's gave this selection a try see if I might like a few.


So I choose this pasal baunya nda berapa over whelming and a bit of sweet. Ada plang yang very punchy with the smell. I love those too but then to use it as a daily spray takut ku org nda tahan.


Bakal saja my budget personally alum stable banar. Mun nda ku lajaukan ni massage chair ah. Also another wishlist of mine guys hehehehe. In shaa Allah one day terdapat jua ku tu.



Heading back to Bandar early pasalnya both of us didn't fancy a night drive since esok we will be back in the office. But first another pit stop in Lumut for the wife. Raya is coming soon hence the prep has already begun.

W

No comments: