Friday, April 30, 2021

Tuesday 02/03/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Selasa punya cerita lah lagi tu guys aa. And today most of my post will be about food food and food.


We had breakfast at Seri Balai Kiulap today before my wife and MIL dropped me off at the office. My wife is accompanying my MIL for a doctor's appointment today.


This was delicious hehehehe. I had a few of these during lunchtime.


Enjoy my lanji moment while we were surprising our colleague Sybah for her advanced birthday. She will be on leave during her birthday hence a few of the colleagues planned to surprise her. Owh, we got her good guys.



Someone wanted Ambuyat for dinner so we brought her to Yayasan for an Ambuyat dinner. Happy lah dia tu.


And this was my dinner. Nda plang ku expect nyaman yang banarnya. Sekali bila di rasa wah okaylah. Sedap jugak nasi gorengnya atu.




Honestly, tampat is Instagram-ready. Macam its a must shot bah kalau melintas di sini. And to be honest guys ah, I loved it pasal people are now making an effort to make a happening lepak place. The only thing that this place is busking. If only that was allowed in Brunei.

W

No comments: