Sunday, April 21, 2013

Shoulder Session 19/04/2013

Bradford Press - 5 Sets Of 10 Reps Using Olympic Bar With No Weights.. This Is Something New That I Got From Lee Hayward.. So Tried It And This Was Hard.. Its Like A Military Press.. Do it Standing Lift The Bar Just Enough To Clear Your Head Then Lower It To The Back Of Ur Head And Neck And That Is One Reps! I Could Only Do Ten And Spread To 5 Sets.. The Goal Here Is To Achieve 100 Reps So Will Continue Doing This In The Future.. 
 
Side Lateral Raise 5 Sets 15 Reps 3 Kg Dumbbells. I Super Set This With Bradford Press So After Doing It 10 Reps Of That With No Rest I Continue Doing This.. Since I Was Doing A Warm Up Sets I Thought This Will A Great Way To Get My Muscle Pumping But When As The Session Progress I Thought.. This Was Dumb Hahaha..
Shoulder Press With Dumbbells 5 Sets : 12 Kg - 12 Reps x2, 15 Kg - 10 Reps x2, 18 Kg - 8 Reps
Arnold Press 6 Sets : 11 Kg - 12 Reps x2, 12 Kg - 10 Reps x2 15 Kg - 8 Reps x2
Bent Over Lateral Raise 6 Sets : 15 Kg - 12 Reps x2, 18 Kg - 10 Reps x2, 20 Kg 8 Reps x2
Bent Arm Lateral Raise 5 Sets : 11 Kg - 12 Reps x2, 12 Kg - 10 Reps x2, 15 Kg - 8 Reps 

Decided This Is My Last Session Because I Was Seeing Stars! The Gym Was Too Humid And Too Stuffy.. I Was Totally Burn Out By It! And When I Thought About My Warm Up Session.. Shouldn't Have Done A Superset And I Should Have Not Use The Olympic Bars! But Nonetheless Because Of It I Had A Good Solid 7 Hours Of Sleep Waking Fresh The Next Morning! Hehehe
TRue To THe BOne!
W
 

No comments: