Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Weekend For Everyone Not For Me

Good Morning All.. Quite A Somber Morning Today Isnt It.. Alrightey Then So You Guys Semangat Kan Membaca Apa Yang Kan Ku Tulis Ani.. Ishhh Penyibuk Kamu Ani Eh Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.. Nah Kidding Minta Maaf Kalau Terasa Hamba Cuma Ingin Baibun Bah Sahabat-sahabat.. Alright Say You Must Be Wondering What My Title For Today's Post Is All About.. Simple Really Yesterday Friday Was The Only Day Off Im Having For This Week.. Why? Coz I Agreed To Be A Mr Mandur On Sunday.. With Office Renovation Is Starting Today So I'll Be Expecting A Tough And Quite Long Weeks Ahead.. And It Is A Big Renovation As Well With A Few Walls To Be Taken Down.. A New Carpet And Partition To Be Install.. And What Worrying Me More Is My Athmatic Self Ani Bah.. Jadi Ninja Disiang Hari Tah Ku Ni.. Ah Well Its Better Than Jadi Ninja Dimalam Hari.. Heh See Before You Got Into Any Idea Im Not Whinging Lah.. So Its Only A Sunday And I Cant Take In Lieu At Any Other Day Plus Im Just Trying To Pull My Weight Here Biasaklah Boss Ani Kalau Nda Diri Volunteer Ada2 Sajatah Kang Tu Jadi Percakapan And My Officemate Pun Andang Ada Plan Kan Ke Miri On That Very Day So Hey Its All Turn Out Well For Everyone And Hence Harmony Is Still Going On.. Atu Yang Penting Tu.. Owh The Boss Actually Told Me Not To Bring In My Running Shoes Biasa Berbaunya.. Now That For Me Is Just Fine.. Thats What I Like Kalau Something I Did Ya Nda Comfortable Tell It To Me Its Better Like That And I Will Notedly Comply To It.. Spent A Lil Time With My Family Last Night.. Durang Turun Ke Bandar Had A Late Lunch With Them Then We Went To Mall Where Everyone Apart From Me Is Going For A Shopping Spree Bali Itu Bali Ini.. Last Last Anaknya Laki-laki Sorang Yang Nda Kana Dulur Isk Isk Sedih Saya Eh.. Went To Tasek Lama On Thursday And That Was Just A Blast.. The Weather Doesnt Look Friendly When I Arrived But I Just Brave It Nonetheless.. Half Way Thru It Started To Rain Tho It Is Not Heavy But Still It Made The Trail Very Slippery And I Was Skidding Here And There Especially With My Mizu Yang Hidup Segan Mati Nda Mau.. Okay Just Imagine This Using A Slick Tyre On A Dirt Road.. Got The Picture?? Owh Yeah Sadly Enough Im Not Gonna Join The SCB Charity Run.. So Good Luck To Mr DIN.. Sumbat Saja Telinga Atu Bro.. Uyung Saja Org Dpn Atu.. Hehehehe Hope The Weather Stay Friendly.. I Wanna Go Jogging Ba!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: