Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Sunday Post

So Its A Sunday And Im Jotting Down This Post From My Office.. Yup Fellas Im Working Today And Im Not Whinging I Suppose Its Better Than Just Me Sitting Down Or Lying Down In My Room Doing Absolutely Nothing Then Starting To Feel Restless Because Of The Boredorm.. Why? Well As I Mentioned Ealier Kali Jua Ah Kalau Ku Ingat Jua.. The Office Is Having A Major Renovation Works Biasa Budget Masih Belaing Segalanya Tia Kan Ditukar.. And I Suppose Looking At The State Of My Office Tomorrow Will Be A Full Blast Boredorm Day.. Thank God For Bibi's PC Well She Has Moved To A New Unit Just Next To My Unit And Ive Got The Key Yiiiihaaaa Free Internet Baby.. Looking Out The Window Another Gloomy Afternoon Is Beginning.. All Hopes Of Me Trying To Clean Jassie Seems To Cancel Out.. But I Seriously Gonna Clean Her Even If Its Gonna Rain Tonight.. She Is Just Filthy.. Facebook Kinda Bore Me.. Twitter Didnt Help Either But At Least My Mind Is Adamant For Me To Do Quiet A Long Post.. Hey To All Of My Friends Who Has A Multiply Account.. Go Ahead And Checked It Out.. Well Nothing Special I Suppose But It Gave You A Different Specture Really.. I Do Have Fond Memories Going Around In My Multiply Account.. And Im Sure Had A Good Laugh.. In Fact Im Trying To Memories The Conversation That We Had During Those Moment.. Heh And Sure Hell All Of Us Looks Different Back Then.. And Im Not Talking About Body Size Saja Guys.. Hy Mijih.. Hahahahahaahah Ada Nihh Gambar Tani Di Au Lait Menabau Banar Aku, Kau And Aming Ahahahahahahahaha.. And Of Coz Kristal Fm Idol.. And The G-String Hadiah Thanks To Titin Who Can Forget That.. It Was Fun And Funny Memories.. Cua Klik Ni.. So Last Night I Went To Kiulap Mall With RJ, Kak Yus, Ash And Hubby For A Movie Night Out.. Thank God They Chose The Sorcerer's Apprentice Not Inception Coz I Heard Lot Of Negative Reviews About It.. Ah Well Just Like What Rj Said Lets All Wait For It To Air In HBO In A Year Or Two Hehehehe Wise Remark.. And When We Walked Out Of Kiulap Mall Nice The Area Was Jam Pack With Traffic Trying To Exit Kiulap Shop Area.. And We're Just Realised Its Fireworks Night Last Night.. And Biasalah Ada Tah Kawan Ku Atu Emo Bebanar Hahahaahahaha Ah Well Why Do We Bruneian Love To Pack Certain Areas During A Certain Occasion? Coz We Are Lacking Entertainment Thats Why.. Setuju?
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: