Tuesday, July 06, 2010

TwoosDayeee Today..

My Breakfast This Morning..!

Okay I Know It Is Tueday.. I Just Love Saying It Twoosdayeee! At Least The Spelling Looks Cheerful Than The Original One.. Why? God I Hate Tuesdays.. Maybe If I Got Married Or Having My 1st Baby Then And Only Then I Would Love Tuesday.. Heeeee Apakan.. Well At Least The Flu Thats Been Bugging Me Since The Weekend Its Getting Better.. I Think..! But As Soon As I Woke Up Early This Morning (Banar Awal Ku Bangun Kali Ah.. Nda Caya..? Read On Percaya Kamu Ni..).. Guess Wat I Got Heavy Breathing.. Great Kan Ampus Jua Rasanya.. Haiyaaa Nda Jua Ku Dpt Sore Throat But Why.. Why.. Ishh Sasak Jua Ku Tu.. Anikan Baru Ku Kan Enjoy My Running.. Ishh Ishh Okay Enough Bimbo Moment..! Slept The Whole Of Last Night When I Woke Checked My Hp Opss Ada 3 Sms Laaaa... Sori Putaaaa I Tido Mati Bah Tlinga I Tak Sedar.. Its Been A While Since I Sleep That Sound And As A Result Waking Up At Around 4 Am In The Morning.. Or Maybe Past That Nda Jua Penting Kan Kan Kan The Exact Time.. (Percaya Kamu Udah..? Mun Alum Percaya Teruskan Baca Lagi Percaya Kamu Ni..).. Tried To Sambung Tido But Hey Nda Baik Tamak Ani.. My Eyes Wont Go Back To Sleep Straight Away.. Sangal Udah Kedia Membuat Tahi Mata.. So I Said Mun Udah Awal Bangun Ani Morning Run Would Be Good Nie.. So Set My Alarm For 5:15 Am Just In Case Aku Tertidur Switched On My Playstation And Play Winning Eleven.. Mental Sal Aku Kalah Saja Main Become A Legend After A Few On And Off The Console Moment The Alarm Rang.. Go For A Quick Shower Packed My Stuff.. Driving To The National Stadium Was Just A Pleasure Really.. With The Cool Morning Air Really Wakes You Up.. And Somehow I Had This Smile On My Face.. Something Playing In My Mind And I Just Cant Stop Smiling.. Well Until Kerispatih's Demi Cinta Was Playing Really Ruin The Moment Ishhh Kejiwa Tah Ku Nah.. Of Which True As I Mentioned.. I Start Running With That Song And My Goodness I Started To Sing Out Loud Di Tangah Jeraya.. Feel Sorry For The Sentry Arah Bolkiah Garrison Mendgr Aku Buat Tangah2 Jalan.. Well Concert And Berselang-selikan Dengan Bunyi Batuk Ku.. Hehehehe Tough Luck Im Doing My Video Clip Moment Kali Ah.. Managed To Clock In 32 Minutes.. I Will Have Another Jogging Session Later On After Work.. Just Hope The Weather Will Be Friendly Today.. Insya Allah.. 2 Days Of Resting My Calves Was Almost Going Idle.. Tapak Kaki Pun Being Funny Right Now.. Or Is It I Ate Too Much Cholestrol Level Naik.. It Could Be.. But I Just Hope Its Just Normal Batuk And Not Ampus.. AMIN!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: